Thursday, November 18, 2010

Blarghhhh....

        Perhaps I have bitten off a great deal more than I can reasonably masticate.
        I have six classes right now: British Lit I, World Lit I, Creative Writing, College Algebra, Humanities I, and Intro to Sociology. And it's not like I do poorly in those classes, last I checked, I had an A average in all but math. Beyond all of that, I also work: in the library at night (a job I love), as a tutor between classes (also a job I love), and at Little Caesar's on the weekends (a job that I used to love).
       I am now very reasonably exhausted, so one would think I had perhaps learned my lesson on pushing myself to my breaking point. Nope, not so much. I an currently signed up for eight classes for the rapidly approaching spring semester. One of those (Fundamentals of Education) I will definitely be dropping. The other seven: British Lit II, World Lit II, American Lit II, Women's Lit, Voice for Performance, Walk-Jog-Run, and Aerobics I will still be taking. Obviously, I have learned nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment