Friday, September 3, 2010

So much to do...so incredibly little time :{

It's only the second week of the semester and I already feel bogged down. So, here's my list:

  • Research the spotlight effect on the Quilleute nation for Sociology.
  • Do the 84 math word problems that are due on Tuesday.
  • Read ch. 4 in my Humanities book.
  • Read chs. 6-9 in my Creative Writing book.
  • Finish Reading The Epic of Gilgamesh.
  • Revise my essay for Creative Writing.
  • Write my list on the "strange and familiar" of Beowulf. "Bonding Rites"


Oh, and my long term (2 week) goal:
Write a story to go with this intriguing image (which is Copyrighted to Deviant: Be-at)

***Be-at is a member of Deviant Art and has loads of fabulous images that will spark the imagination! For more info CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment